Stay up to date with the latest releases and features from Productboard.
April 22, 2021
- Dependencies are here! 🥳 Mitigate risks and keep your delivery process running smoothly by spotting dependencies early.
- Identify whether a feature is blocking - or is blocked by - another feature in your hierarchy.
- Display dependencies on your roadmaps.
- View dependencies on your Features board.
- [BETA] Import Salesforce opportunity data to your notes.
- Turn critical go-to-market information into product feedback via insights
- Set up collections or filters to find your Salesforce feedback in your Inbox or your Features board
- Are you a Scale or Enterprise customer using Salesforce opportunities and Productboard insights? Sign up for our beta here.
March 31, 2021
User Impact Scores and Tags on Roadmaps
Here are a few suggested ways to use this feature:
- Display user impact scores to explain how important or timely a feature is for your customers
- Use tags to display which pricing plans receive a feature (i.e. Basic, Enterprise)
- Use tags to display which platform a feature will launch on (i.e. iOS, Android)
- Use tags to display what type of feature you're building (i.e. improvement, bug fix)
Add user impact scores and/or tags to any roadmap via the Settings menu in the top right corner - don't forget to save your changes before you share your roadmap!
March 4, 2021
Features in time under objectives or releases
We've made it easier than ever for product teams to communicate their plans!
- Release timeline roadmaps (All plans) and Objective timeline rodmaps (Scale and Enterprise plans) will now display features in time! See at a glance exactly when your teams are working on specific features, and manage those feature timeframes right from your roadmap.
- If any of your features are scheduled outside the timeframe of its objective or release, the roadmap will display an overlap. Double click the overlap to automatically adjust the timeframe of your objective or release.
- If any of your associated features don't have a timeframe of their own, you can assign the objective or releases's timeframe in a single click.
- Need to unassign a timeframe from a feature on your roadmap? Click ••• on a feature, then click Clear timeframe.
- Features with assigned timeframes can nestle next to one another on the same line of your roadmap. So compact!
Custom fields swimlanes:
- Pro, Scale and Enterprise plans: Organize your roadmaps according to the criteria your team cares about most. Create swimlanes from custom fields in a single click.
February 22, 2021 - Salesforce integration
- Our Salesforce integration has graduated! 🎓 After a few months of careful testing, validation and refinement, the integration moved from Early Access to General Availability. Scale and Enterprise users can import company data from their CRM straight into Productboard, then use that data to build dynamic segments.
February 19, 2021 - Slack integration update
- Slack integration updated to conform with Slack API updates. Users can now push messages from private channels or private group chats, and control the channels to which Productboard has access.
February 2, 2021 - Editor version history
- Makers can now view the version history of a feature description, along with the author and timestamp. Makers can select a previous version to restore.
February 2, 2021 - Jira integration enhancements
One of our most essential integrations just received a big upgrade. Check it out:
New features and functions ✨
- You can now unlink and relink features and subfeatures from Jira issues.
- Something going funky during configuration? Our new troubleshooting page will help you identify and resolve configuration errors ASAP. We've also expanded our Troubleshooting Jira Help Center article.
- Using underline, quote, or Jira color markdown elements in your Productboard feature description will be supported in your Jira issue description field.
- You can now re-authorize a Jira integration with a new Jira administrator.
- Don't want to use 2-way sync? Even with the checkbox unchecked in your integration settings, we will still sync your Jira status to Productboard.
- Using Jira next-gen projects? Productboard releases now sync with Jira next-gen fix versions.
Happy little improvements 🛠
- Productboard will prevent you from creating multiple releases with the same name (which would cause an error during Jira synchronization).
- Previously, a user pushing a feature or subfeature into Jira would encounter an error if they were not the owner of that feature or subfeature in Productboard. Now, users can push that feature or subfeature into Jira, and the owner of the Productboard feature will be listed as the Reporter in the Jira issue.