Makers and contributors can assign members and teams as followers to entities in Productboard. Each entity can have multiple followers.
Entities that have followers (Most entities in Productboard do):
|Products||User impact score|
Depending on the entity followed, you can leverage the below functionality:
- Any followable entity - get notified whenever there's a new comment on it
- You can filter Notes, Products, Components, Features, and Sub-features by a follower - Filter the Insights board by Followed by and filter the Features and Roadmap board by Followers
- By following Products, Users, Companies, and Segments, note views based on the followed objects will appear in the My views and Follows.
- All followed notes will about in default Note view ‘Followed notes’
- When contributors create new notes — within Productboard or via integration, the Productboard extension for Chrome, or by forwarding an email — they become a follower by default.
Article is closed for comments.