You use roadmaps to communicate your plan to different audiences - but how do you know if someone has seen your roadmap?
How do you know what types of stakeholders are looking at your roadmap the most often? Do you have any idea what is the percentage of people that are looking at the roadmap from the people that the roadmap was shared with? We want to help you understand if your team and key stakeholders have seen your plan.
Checking the view history of your roadmap
To check who has visited your roadmap, follow these steps:
- When viewing your roadmap, click on the avatars on the header.
- A modal will open and you can see which users are actively looking at the roadmap, and which users have last seen it.
When you click on Last 30 days, you can dig into:
- Number of views in the last 30 days
- Number of viewers out of people who have access to the roadmap
- Your top roadmap visitors
Note: All members of your workspace, regardless of their role, can see those statistics.