When Maintaining your Productboard workspace, you might need to tidy up your workspace by removing boards that are no longer relevant or necessary. Deleting a board is a significant step, so it’s crucial to understand the process thoroughly. This guide will walk you through deleting a board on your Productboard workspace.
Important: Deleting a board is irreversible and cannot be recovered. Only Maker admins can delete all board types. Owners of shared and personal boards can also delete boards.
How to delete a board:
- Navigate to the type of board you wish to delete in your workspace. This can be an Insights, Feature, or Roadmap board.
- In the top-right corner of the board, click on the to reveal the board settings menu.
- Within the board settings menu, select Delete Board.
- A box will appear, reminding you that deleting a board cannot be undone. If you are sure of this action confirm your deletion by clicking the Delete button.
- You have successfully deleted your board.