Adding your customers into Productboard allows you to identify feedback they've submitted, surface feature ideas they've requested, and create custom roadmaps filtered for the features they care about most.
To add companies manually:
- Click the Add columns button on the Features board and select Companies.
- Click Add or import companies, and from the drop-down, select New company or Import list of companies.
- Click the toggle to add this company to your Features view.
- Add the company's domain to automatically associate users with this company based on their email address.
- Click Add user to manually associate existing users with this company. For more information, see this article: Assign users to companies.