Move insights from one component, feature, or subfeature to another
As new insights are linked to ideas on the Feature board, it often becomes clear that the insights linked to a given component, feature, or subfeature actually represent several distinct needs.
Other times, you might find that, when releasing a new feature, some of the linked insights represent needs that won't be addressed until future iterations.
In cases like these it's helpful to quickly re-link many insights from one entity to another – either moving the insights, or copying them to an additional entity.
Bulk re-link insights
- If you'd like to move insights to a brand new component, feature, or subfeature, start by creating that new entity on your Features board.
- From the existing feature's details pane, under Insights, multi-select the insights you'd like to move.
- Select + Link to feature.
- Use the Move insights to feature option to indicate whether the insights will be moved or copied.
- Select the entity you'd like to move these insights to.
Looking to merge two redundant features or subfeatures and automatically combine all insights under one feature? See Merge Features