If Slack is your primary channel for communicating with colleagues, this integration allows you can track workspace updates including:
- New products, components, features, and subfeatures
- New user
- New company
- New objective
- New release
- New comments on features/notes
All workspace updates are chronologically ordered, and grouped by date. Updates are searchable in Slack and contain links to associated Productboard features/notes.
Setup is easy. Just make sure you are an Admin in both Slack and Productboard. Then follow the steps below to get started.
Step I: Create a new Incoming Webhook in Slack
- Install Slack's Incoming Webhooks app.
- Select Configure.
- Choose a channel to which Productboard notifications will be posted.
- Click Add Incoming WebHooks integration.
- Copy the 'WebHooks URL' into your clipboard.
Step II: Configure the integration in Productboard
- In the lower-left, click on your profile icon and select Integrations.
- Scroll down and click Add new Slack Notifications.
- Paste your Slack webhook URL into the first field.
- In the second field, indicate the channel to which notifications will be posted, preceded by the # symbol. (If you decide to push notifications to a different channel later, you can change it here without reconfiguring Slack.) To push to a direct message channel, see the section below.
- Click Save.
- Click Enable.
Article is closed for comments.