Use keyboard shortcuts to speed up common actions in Productboard. To enable keyboard shortcuts, toggle on the keyboard shortcuts in the menu.
In this article
How to access the shortcut menu
- From anywhere in the application, press ? to see all available shortcuts.
- You can also access this information from the question mark menu:
Most popular shortcuts
- Navigating the product hierarchy with arrow keys
- N to add a new note/feature
- DEL to delete a note/feature
- S to process/unprocess a note
- F to search for a note/feature
- ESC to close details pane
If you run into any shortcut conflicts, you can disable Productboard shortcuts at any time by typing ? and toggling shortcuts off using the control in the upper left of the dialog.
Article is closed for comments.