This feature is currently available for invited participants in our private beta.
Building successful products and bringing them to market requires the entire business to come together. This requires streamlined communication, coordination, and context-sharing.
With the release of our redesigned navigation and improved collaboration capabilities, product teams of all sizes can move forward with improved individual productivity and better collaboration across all your teams and stakeholders.
With our redesigned navigation and improved collaboration capabilities, product teams can:
- Organize product information around your teams, departments, or focus areas, using teamspaces and folders.
- Discover boards (starting with Roadmaps and Feature boards) via quick find.
- Focus better by personalizing your navigation with the teamspaces and folders that matter to you.
- Better control data across the organization with a dedicated data section in the main navigation.
In this article:
- New Navigation
- Collaborate better in a shared workspace with teamspaces
- Rapidly retrieve what you need with quick find
- Manage your private board in your own Personal section
- Improved Data Management capability with the new ‘Data’ section
- Improved column management
Rather than jumping to different boards within a shared workspace, access your most important information from one place: the main menu. See notifications, a search function called quick find, and streamlined access to your Insights, Portal and Reporting sections.
Collaborate better in a shared workspace with teamspaces
Teamspaces are dedicated workspaces within a shared company workplace. Each team has its own space to manage boards and data. Everyone has easy access to all the information that’s relevant to their work, and can customize the Productboard main menu sidebar to reflect their role and priorities.
Teamspaces are your new home for Productboard boards. You can create two types of boards: Feature board and roadmap.
- Organize teamspaces by team, department, focus area, or however your organization is structured, and move relevant roadmaps, and product information into the teamspaces to serve the needs of your product teams and stakeholders. Say bye to naming convention and emojis to keep the list of view organized.
- Dedicate teamspaces for specific stakeholders or cross-functional teams, such as marketing or customer support, and group relevant boards further in each teamspace with folders for easy navigation.
- Neatly organize product information relevant to your team. Admins can use teamspaces and folders to create a nested hierarchy of boards to fit the needs of their team. Individual teams will no longer be overwhelmed and confused by the sheer number of boards.
- Productboard is scaling with your team. As your team grows, you can add unlimited teamspaces and folders and maintain the focus of your individual teams.
- Curate your main menu by joining only teamspaces that are relevant to you, and hiding the ones that aren't.
- Browse all teamspaces to stay on top of what's happening in your product organizations. All boards are neatly organized around teams, making it easy to find relevant information.
For more information about Teamspaces, see Getting started with Productboard teamspaces.
Rapidly retrieve what you need with quick find
Looking for a specific board? Use quick find.
Quick-find ensures you can search for and jump immediately to any board and find what you need.
Manage your private boards in your own Personal section
With the new ‘Personal’ section we are providing you with a place to draft your boards before sharing them with the wider audience. Just like in a teamspace, you can create any of the available board types and organise them using folders. You can also share your boards with other members before moving them to a teamspace.
Better control product data across the organization with a centralized data management section.
With the dedicated data section, you no longer have to go to a feature board just to add a customer or update and objective. This section gives you a quick access to all your data entities directly in the main menu and independent of your boards.
Improved column management
Adding a column has never been easier. With the inline column editor, you can add or remove a column with a few clicks from your board with an ease.
Article is closed for comments.