Important: This integration is not supported by Productboard. For support with this integration please reach out to the FullStory support team or check out FullStory's support article.
FullStory allows users to share noteworthy sessions directly to a shared insights inbox in Productboard to allow product teams to analyze and collaborate on product feedback.
Note: The video above was created by our partners at FullStory. For support with this integration please reach out to the FullStory support team.
In this article:
- Setting up the integration in Productboard
- Setting up the integration in FullStory
- Sharing FullStory Notes to Productboard
- Finding Session Information in ProductBoard
To set up the integration between Productboard and FullStory you need the following:
- Be a Maker admin in your Productboard account.
- Be an Admin or Architect in FullStory with either a Free, Business, or Enterprise plan.
Setting up the integration in Productboard
To set up the integration in your Productboard workspace:
- Click your workspace name in the top left of your account and then click Integrations.
- Scroll down and click on the FullStory integration.
- Click the Create token button and click the Copy button to copy the newly generated API token.
- Log into FullStory.
Setting up the integration in FullStory
After copying the API token from your Productboard account, you now need to log into your FullStory account.
To set up the integration in your FullStory account:
- Navigate to Settings > Integrations > Manage.
- Click the Add button next to Productboard.
- A box will open on the right side of your browser prompting you to enter your API Key. Paste the Key value into the API Key field then click Save.
- You can toggle on Auto-Post new notes if you wish for all shared notes to be sent to Productboard by default, or turn it off to pick and choose notes to share.
- Click Done to save the integration configuration.
Sharing FullStory Notes to Productboard
Sharing from Notes
When viewing a session in FullStory, click the green Note and Share button to bring up the sharing dialogue. Type your note and click Save to publish your note and a link to the session to your team's Notes.
Click on Notes in your sidebar to view your team's notes.
Within each note, you'll see Send to: Productboard. Click Productboard and the note will instantly be shared!
Sharing from inside a session
- Click Note and Share from the playback bar to type a note
- Once you've saved your message, find the note in the right-hand event list
- Click the SHARE NOTE: Productboard link to share your note to the correct tool
Finding Session Information in ProductBoard
When you share a note to ProductBoard, you'll find the FullStory session automatically linked in the note's title. Click on the Open link icon to view the session.
Note: For support with this integration please reach out to the FullStory support team or check out FullStory's support article.