When developing features on the Features board, from time to time you may want to archive a feature. Archiving features is useful when developing features that you may want to revisit at a later stage.
In this article:
How to archive features
When developing features and subfeatures you can archive individual or multiple features/subfeatures at once.
To archive features/subfeatures:
- When viewing a feature or subfeature details you can archive by clicking the context menu () in the top right of the note and clicking Archive.
Note: Archiving selected features will also archive all underlying subfeatures.
- To bulk archive features/subfeatures, select the checkboxes beside their name, click the context menu () in the top right of the note, and select Archive.
How to view and unarchive features
Similar to archiving features, you can view and unarchive individual or multiple features at once.
To unarchive features:
- On the Features board, filter the board by Status and toggle on Archived.
- Click on the feature name you want to unarchive to open the feature details; click the Unarchive button from the menu.
- To bulk unarchive features, select the checkboxes beside their name, click the context menu in the top right of the feature detail view, and select Unarchive.