This article provides you with the necessary troubleshooting guide needed when customizing your Portal's domain.
If you see only a white screen when connecting to your new Portal domain, you'll need to complete the following steps:
1. Open the Browser Console in your browser:
- If you are using Chrome:
Click on the View menu, then Developer, and then Developer Tools. Alternatively, you can use the following shortcuts:
- Option + ⌘ + J (on macOS).
- Shift + CTRL + J (on Windows/Linux).
The Browser Console should now appear on your screen:
2. Click on the Network tab.
3. Then select the XHR filter.
4. Then click on any error on the left-hand side that appears with a red label. Remember, you'll need to click on the Preview tab.
5. You should now be able to see the following error message:
6. This error shows us an issue with the configuration of CloudFront. To solve it, follow the next steps:
- Open your distribution from the CloudFront Console.
- Select the Behaviors tab.
- Select Create Behavior or choose an existing behavior, then select Edit.
- For Allowed HTTP Methods, select GET, HEAD, OPTIONS, PUT, POST, PATCH, DELETE.
- Select Yes, Edit.
Note: CloudFront typically deploys changes to your distribution within five minutes.
7. Refresh your custom Portal domain page. The error should now be resolved.
Article is closed for comments.