Creating customer-specific roadmaps is helpful for both product and go-to-market teams. With a customer-specific roadmap, you’ll be able to get customers excited about what you’re building next - and when they can expect to see the features they’ve requested. This article will provide you with the steps to create a customer-specific roadmap.
In this article:
Creating a customer-specific roadmap
To create a customer-specific roadmap, follow the steps below:
- Create a Release plan roadmap.
- Filter the roadmap using the Companies filter and select the customer you want to display.
- Click the Configure button and toggle off Show hidden items.
- Click the Save button to save your customer-specific roadmap.
Sharing a customer-specific roadmap
Once the roadmap has been created, you will now be able to share the roadmap with your intended customer.
You can do this in two different ways:
- You can share your roadmap publically with your customer. For more information, see Share your roadmaps with external stakeholders and customers.
- You can export an image of the roadmap and share it with your customer, for more information, see Share your roadmap by exporting to PNG and PDF.
While there are two ways to share the roadmap, we recommend the first option, so when new insights from the customer are linked to features, the publically shared roadmap will be updated.